Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Done did it

Well the last three days, I have eaten very little to nothing. The tofu soup I told yu about the other day, then yesterday I didnt eat anything, but drank a hella lot of vanilla soy milk... hey, atleast its healthy! And today I managed not to eat anything with my friend over except and snack sized oreo mcflurry from mcdonalds... my favorite. but at 340 calories, I soooo should not have! My sweet tooth is now gone, and I will make it be gone for about atleast a week or as long as I can do... which better be a while. I am losing losing losing!!!!! This is great... better body is a hell of a lot better than loads of food.  My weight now is....  125... yes! finally reached my short term goal. It's about time haha. how long has it been? Like 2 months?? oh well atleast I'm doing it now. My next short term goal is 120. I would love to be 105-100, but I dont know If I'll be able to keep not eating like I'm doing now, because of my parents and family. I am spending 3 days with my aunt and uncle. My aunt loves to cook! I'll have to refuse food as much as possible. Atleast I get to go to Atlanta though... I think I already told this haha. but anyways I'll be able to walk off some calories.

Speaking of walking off calories, of the 340 I ate from mcdonalds, I ran/walked off 130, then I started getting light headed. Now all I can do is little exercises in my room. I love doing crunches and feeling the burn the next day! I have a subscrition to seventeen magazine and like one of the magazines I got from 200 9or 2010 has an ab workout... It is great... I'm about to try to find them for you, I hope they are as helpful to you as they are me.

This one works upper abs, also her knees are slightly bent and you go uup about as far as her and then down till your shoulder blades touch the floor, then back up. about 20-25 of those

This works lower abs. No ball needed, I dont use one. Again same instructions as above and 20-25 as well.

This one works middle abs, same instructions and amount as above.

This one works obliques, but I do mine without my legs in the air. But i should start doing that cause it would work lower abs more also. And all you do is reach for an invisible rope. again 20-25.

There is also another exercise, but I cant find it so oh well haha. Anyways I think thinspo time?? hell yea...

































Stay strong, Think thin, and remember you do not need food.

No comments:

Post a Comment