Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm back in the game

School is out. Summer is here. My body is definitely all here.... It needs to go away. After all the times this month I have failed Ana, I will not from now on. I'm like a fucking pig. I eat everything. If people were starving and I was around.... dont let me near any food cause no one else would get any food.

So my last stuffs that i was going to do was a failure, but now that I have plenty of time to do stuff my way and not worry about school, I will.

Yesterday I weighted myself... my scale is all jacked up, but I guessed from the readings and such that I weighed    133.

At the end of this month I am going to Atlanta to shop and such. I will hit my short term goal of 125 before then! I refuse not to. I made a plan. That plan is to go on a water fast. I will do it this time! No stopping. People around me are getting smaller and I am just getting bigger. I went shopping last night and got 2 pairs of shorts, 2 shirts, and a bikini. Both shorts were a size 3. One of them were from hollister... so cute. haha anyways they fit, but my thighs looked so fat!! I'm glad that now I have motivation... and especially the bikini. gonna have to do something with this belly.

I made a schedule, such like a school schedule. I wake up at 8. I get ready to run until I burn atleast 100 calories at 8:30 then do the same at 9:30,10:30, 11:30, and at 4:30, so by the end of the day I would have atleast burned 500 calories. I need to be thin. I need Ana. I also need thinspo :)








No comments:

Post a Comment