Monday, August 8, 2011

Okay. It ended.

D finally texted me back. I couldnt even tell him the stuff I needed to. He was just like I dont want to talk about it anymore and that I shouldnt be talking to R and blah blah blah. Then he was like I hope we can still be friends. I said okay, whatever. And then he said wow thats it. And I said yep. And that was it. Me and D will probably never speak again. Good thing I detached all emotion a while ago or else I'd be so depressed. Now I'm just mad. I wanted to run and listen to the song Ty Cobb. My damn belly piercing hurts when I run though and I dont want it to reject. So I just listened to the song. A lot. I'm pretty sure I'm going to fast the rest of the week. I dont want to eat. Won't want to now. School starts tomorrow. That hurts to say. I'm not ready. I dont want to see D. or K. Especially not D. but whatever maybe one day he'll see what he's missing out on and I wont want him like I did.


1 comment:

  1. wow that sucks about about D im sorry but maybe it was for the best you know?

    ReplyDelete