Friday, August 5, 2011

Take it easy

I began eating, not a lot though, just a lot for an anorexic. I'm 125. I cant wait to break this mold and switch it for a smaller one. 

So I've had my belly button piercing for 3 days now. It is amazing. The guys I've showed said it was hot/sexy. The guy I have talked about before with the gf has been texting me a lot lately. I think he may be starting to like me more. It's time for me to get in the game. I've been sitting on the bench too long and I want to win. We'll see how this works out. Heres my piercing and my fat. :/ I will get ride of that fat!


If I was skinnier that would be a perfect picture! When I lost more I'll take the same pic again and show ya'll :)

I go food shopping sunday or monday. I'm going to make healthy choices and anorexic choices. 

I'm going to beat the food.

3 comments:

  1. get sugar free jello(: its super low cal and fills you up quick(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So whats your new diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piercing looks great! Can't wait for the next pics, you can do it girl <3

    ReplyDelete