Sunday, June 5, 2011

This morning I ate some raspberries and blueberries. I only ate them because if I didn't then they would go bad and I didn't want them to be wasted since they were kinda pricey. Point being now that those are out of the way I wont really have anything much I will want/need to eat for a while so I can continue on with my fast.  I'm going to make myself wait until Tuesday to weigh myself so I can hopefully see some results, because usually if I dont see results I binge. That will never give me the results that I want.

I never knew summer could be this boring. I just lay around and watch tv or just lay on my bed doing nothing. I usually never watch tv also, so this is not fun. I wish I could be 16 already and drive and get a job. When I'm able to get a job, I'm going to work as much as I can. I wont be able to eat at work and I'll have money to buy myself rewards for losing weight and be able to save up some for college and when I finally get to move out.

Well stay strong everyone! Think about the body you want to have and that you can achieve it! It does take some work, but like that saying, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Trust that saying because it is definitely the truth!

Thinspo :)












No comments:

Post a Comment