Thursday, June 9, 2011

The vegan life

Today was my first full day as a vegan anorexic.... I love it! I didnt eat all day till after I went swimming, shopping, and to the grocery store to buy food that a vegan can eat. I got stuff to make hummus, cherry tomatoes, a red bell pepper, celery, carrots, and some boca burgers... the original vegan kind :). This food should last me till the end of the month lol.

My stomach has definitely shrunk. I used to be able to eat everything plus the kitchen sink, but now I cant. I got full from a little bowl of carrots + tomatoes and hummus. I feel really stuffed though. Next time I eat it I'm really going to have to cut back the portion size!

This morning before me and my sister went to the pool, she looked at me in my bikini with a disgusted look on her face and said "You're soo skinny!" and I was thinking.... psssshhhh are you looking at me??? I am huge!

Well like I said, I weighed 124 this morning, I need to be 120 by the middle of next week! No excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment