Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sweet sweet weight loss

Its a journey but after the first couple of days its easier. I did not actually fast. Ugh I could have lost so much more! but I didnt eat much.... like at all. Yesterday I had 1/3 of an apple, half a baked sweet potato which I just spit most of it out after I chewed it, then half of an oreo. I made myself pay for that delicious cookie. I did 500 crunches, 200 leg kick thingys, 400 arm circles, and 200 squats. I dont want another oreo for a while now.

I'm going to the store today to buy more food. All I'm going to get is fruit, a pack of vegetable sushi, and maybe these soy nugget things if they have anymore to sell. I will resist the urge to get vegan cookies!! (btw oreos are vegan! wish they weren't though) I will not allow myself to ask to go to the store or buy anymore food until I weigh 113. why that number? Because it was just randomly picked :)

I weigh 123 now. By Friday I at least want/need to be 120. And hopefully 115 for.... you guessed it! my piercing:)

Also juices really do help in controlling eating urges and dizziness. Just make sure it doesn't have too many calories or sugar and all that fattening stuff we don't want.

Live your life the way you want to. Might as well be skinny while you do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment