Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 1

Today I have eaten like 7 strawberries, 10 grapes, and 1 bowl of special k chocolaty delight cereal with soy milk :) so far. I have also laid out... gonna try to get a tan! And will soon do 500 crunches, 50 jumping jacks, and 200 squats for exercise, also gonna walk around the mall and burn some calories.

Some info on me:
I'm 5 feet 9 inches
CW: 130
HW: 135
LW: maybe 123
GW: 105
BMI: 19.2
My name is Sarah and I'm 15. I'm a vegetarian. I love animals, classic rock, the beach, and guys :).

Well yea, the first few days are not that hard, but after them you need a lot of motivation to keep going. 
"Would you rather have a flat tummy or a cookie?"
"The feeling of fullness only needs to happen during sex." ;)
"Eat healthy if you eat at all, cause you'll feel better on the inside and look better on the outside."
"When you feel hungry look at yourself in the mirror... see those rolls? Yea... dont feel like eating now do you?"

Thinspo :)













No comments:

Post a Comment