Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 2

So today I weighed myself... 129. That is not gonna work. I've already done about 200 crunches and plan to do a lot more! I've done also about 200 squats and plan to do more of those too. I ate quite a bit today :( ugh gotta make up fro today with tomorrow. I had a veggie burger with ketchup, lettuce, tomato, and a bun. I also had some strawberries and grapes, a bowl of special k with soy milk, a biscuit, and the worst part of it all... 5 cookies.... 5!!! omg that is not acceptable... shame on myself. I should have listened to myself when I said it wasn't worth it. Just like this quote says "A moment on the lips, forever in the hips." My lips can suffer for the skinniness of my hips...

Ugh school is so tiring. Not good for this life... but even though it is a challenge I've got to accomplish the challenge and do my best.... not just my best but do it... the challenge!

Thinspo










No comments:

Post a Comment