Monday, April 18, 2011

So today and this weekend have not gone as planned. But the rest of the day and week I'm going to do a fast. I've done it before and I can do it again. I know I can. I know I will. I know Ana will help me. I know that to look good will not be easy, but it has to be done!
Ugh my weight... went up. That food was not worth it. I have to remember that and write myself notes.
I will do that; write myself notes. I have experienced things and if I remind myself how it felt or went then I can and will do this easily

There we go. "don't eat" is now written on my wrist.

Well, today I was walking to 5th block and this guy looks me up and down then starts saying something about how i always walk past him in the halls and such, but I had never talked or really seen this guy before. Anyways. I was feeling pretty awkward then this girl i know started saying something to the guy like are you really trying to pick her up and stuff. then finally we just walk off to our class. I know it doesnt sound like much, but Thank the lord she came by!! haha

I laid out Sunday and got a sunburn. It doesnt hurt, but it is very red. I really hope it turns into a tan. It would be a pretty epic tan!

When I laid out, I felt so fat in my bikini. Just gonna have to work harder now to meet my goals and expectations for myself.

Thinspo







I think we should all follow the above caption^^^^^. Eat with our eyes and not with our mouths!









No comments:

Post a Comment