Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Okay, so the second part of this blog starting at "Yesterday" I typed last night. I was happier then. Now I am not happy. I'm pretty depressed actually. So the point is that if I sound depressed then happy that would be why.


Well this weekend I got a sunburn and I thought it turned into a tan.... But this morning I was putting on makeup to go to school and my face was all like peeling. I had to take off my makeup and put lots of lotion on it. So basically I went to school without make up besides mascara and a dot of concealer. Not pretty. I look like shit with makeup on, so you can only imagine how I looked without. 
During lunch my friends never came to my table so I went to the bathroom and tried to put on makeup again. It still looked bad. But this girl took a shit in there and you could definitely smell it. When she was done she walked out of the fucking bathroom without washing her hands! That is disgusting. 


There is this one guy that I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like. I care about him soo much and he just means the world to me. He has a girlfriend though and she is a bitch. I wish she would die. Or me. I don't care which one. I wouldn't mind dying. (this is not just the depression talking) I have always wanted to die ever since I can remember. Life sucks and there is nothing you can do about it. No one needs me anyways. I'd be better off not existing, but I guess I'll always have something to look forward to. Well, if you are still reading and not bored by my meaningless words and thoughts then you are amazing!


I have not eaten anything and don't plan to. I just turned down taco bell. Nachos and cheese are amazing. Heres a number though: 330. That is the amount of calories in their small nachos and cheese. I always get an extra cheese sauce though so It'd be like 550 calories just for some nachos. Hell no. Not gonna do that. I ran and walked on my treadmill. Only 240 calories burned though :/ I'm gonna do 500 crunches tonight. I do bicycle crunches so that basically equals 1000 regular crunches.
http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Do-the-Bicycle-Crunch-Exercise-230509860
I count it to where one crunch equals one crunch with each side, if that makes sense.


Well yea... I'm a fat ass so gonna go do some crunches now.

Yesterday when I was in the shower, I randomly felt my boobs. I noticed they have gotten bigger!!
I'm excited about that because I have worn and even been too small in the boobs in an A-cup.
Anyways, if I tighten and suck in my stomach I dont look too bad, but I want to be able to look like that without having to suck in and such.

Random, but I want to add my life in this blog and not just be Ana. Which I will start talking more about Ana now then I have been. Anyways, I got some white nail polish the other day. I love the white! It looks so good on. Heres a picture of some, not mine, but some nails painted white.



I thought that if you paint your nails when you start to feel hungry then you wont be able to get food unless you want to mess up your nails! So a way to not eat is by painting your nails. I know I always get so upset when I'm painting my nails then something touches them and messes it up, and now gross, fattening food doesnt have to get in the way either!

Also if you start to feel hungry, look at some reverse thinspo. Here is some!






No comments:

Post a Comment