Thursday, April 14, 2011

So today I was planning on not eating at all.... that was gonna happen until my mother decides to cook dinner... now i have to eat :( ughhh gross food.
I should weight myself today.... gonna go do that right now.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. alrighty.... and the number is... 130!!!! WTF??????  Oh my god... seriously. yea not excited about this.
I have to loose weight! I hardly eat and do a decent amount of exercise... idk why im not loosing weight. everyone else always does.
Welp definitely not gonna make my goal weight of 125 by saturday. Oh well I'll just have to make up for it by the time i set to weigh 120. I will be skinny
This will happen.
I wont eat
I will be perfect

Well today was an awkward day. awkward lunch time, awkward hug, awkward awkward awkward!
I hate awkward situations. I'm also so tired... they say exercise is supposed to help you feel energized. Im not feeling energized >.<

Know what? I cant wait to live on my own... wont have to eat and will be able to go to the gym all the time, make up my own rules, and be able to be my own person. I'll be great.

For now I'm gonna go look at thinspo

Here's some for you :)











No comments:

Post a Comment